Updated: Feb 9, 2021
Hi Guys! If your looking for over 20 exercises to do with just one Resistance band, then this post is for you!
In this video I demonstrate over 20 Resistance band exercises, follow along at the gym or at home!
Resistance bands are great tool for adding variety to your routine by offering the following benefits;
1. They change the stimulus on the muscle by changing the force curve (tension increases as band lengthens)
2. More constant tension is placed on the muscle, which helps develop mind muscle connections
3. Joints are sparred as less external load is placed on our tissues then with heavy DB and barbell exercises
4. You can play around with multiple positions and angles to change how it the exercise feels on the joint (good for working around joint or tendonitis issues).
5. The constant tension work helps create blood flow (or muscle pump) to the muscles and joints, this serves to aid in recovery and facilitates tendon health
6. Bands cary with you anywhere ! Great to pack in your suitcase or bring to the office
Hope you find these exercises useful, thanks for reading and please let us know how your training is going in the comments.
You can also book in for a free consultation and assessment to set up personalized plan to get you fit without burning out! I specialize in helping busy professionals in the st. Lawrence Market, Distillery district, and Corktown neighbourhoods of Toronto. I also offer online coaching and virtual sessions for those outside the downtown Toronto area.